We will all do this if we can speed up our internet speed. There is no need for software to increase internet speed. I will show you how to speed up internet using cmd. No third-party software is used to perform this task.
How To Speed Up Internet Using Cmd?
we can do so many things by using CMD.so I am also going to use cmd to increase the internet speed. I will show you how to increase the internet speed just by using cmd. Just follow the steps I have given below, You can also increase the internet speed like I do.
1. first, click search and type c
2. Right-click on the CMD and click ‘run as administrator‘
3. You will see Command prompt window with admin privileges.
4. Now type the following commands in cmd window
* Netsh int tcp show global and press enter.
* Netsh int tcp set chimney=enabled and press enter.
* Netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=normal and press enter.
* Netsh int set global congestionprovider=ctcp and press enter
After all these steps close cmd and restart your computer.
Then check your internet speed, definitely you can feel the difference.