Are you struggling with slow Android smartphone and Trying to expand your ram? Did you know roehsoft ram expander Pro? wonder How to increase ram on android? you are at right place.
Most android phone will be slow/laggy when we use for a while. We can prevent this by upgrading ram. Unlike computers we can’t physically expand the ram.
But Don’t worry!
Today I will show you how to expand your android phone ram for better performance. This is the Tutorials about How to increase ram on android.
There is a app called ROEHSOFT Ram Expander Pro (SWAP) app which is actually help to Expand your ram upto 4Gb.Further detailed instructions discussed below!
What is RAM (Random Access Memory)?
RAM is what your device uses when it’s doing something. For example, when you’re editing a photo both the photo and the app you’re using to edit it are in the device’s RAM; when you finish editing the photo is then saved to your device’s storage so it can’t get lost. The more RAM you have the more you can do, so for example you can have more browser tabs open, more apps running or more system features doing their stuff.
Requirements for Roehsoft ram Expander Pro
- Rooted phone: Only rooted phone can perform this task. you can simply root your android phone using KingoRoot.
- Above class 4 memory card (class 10 recommended)
- download & Install MemoryInfo & Swapfile
- download & Install ROEHSOFT RAM-EXPANDER Pro app (free)
How to increase ram on android using Roehsoft ram Expander Pro
Now we’re going to explain how to increase your RAM with a rooted device. The trick involves creating a partition on your SD card, which will act as a secondary source of RAM.
Step 1: Check the compatibility of your device
Before using ROEHSOFT RAM Expander Pro, you will need to check that your device is compatible. Download MemoryInfo & Swapfile Check. Start the app and give it SuperUser rights.
- Click ‘ ROEHSOFT ram expander Pro test ‘ at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the SD-card or Ext SD-card. (most probably: swapfile-/mnt/media_rw/extSdCard)
- Then press ‘Tap for result’.
- If ‘Congratulations’ appears, Then your device is compatible with the RAM expander app!
Step 2: Download ROEHSOFT Ram Expander Pro (SWAP) app for free
If you have a compatible handset, download and install the Roehsoft ram Expander Pro (SWAP) app.(Actually its paid on playstore.But I provide you free version on above link)
Here is the Play Store description of it:
- Free SD card memory as a RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)
- Swapfile RAM expansion up to 4.0 GB (file system limit)
- No limit on SWAP partition!
- The usual performance degradation when paged not occur with SD card from class-8
- Widget for PNP swap (swap on/off swap)
- Detailed Memory Information & Analysis
- Swappiness kernel parameter set
- Easy foolproof use (1 click optimization and automatic calculation)
- Supporting Tung all Android devices (root access and Kernelswap support)
Step 3: Begin the expanding process.
After checking compatibly and installation of ROEHSOFT Ram Expander Pro app, Now the time to expand your ram and enjoy better performance.
- Start the application, then give root permissions, then select your language (you can choose English, German or French).
- Tap ‘optimal value‘ to automatically adjust the settings for the best performance (highly recommended) or Use the slider to select the amount of ‘Swpfile‘(RAM) you want to allocate to your SWAP partition. (Maximium of 4Gb Swpfile (RAM) can allocate)
- Then tap ‘Swap Activ‘ and choose your sd card location (most probably: swapfile-/mnt/media_rw/extSdCard).
- Then Again select ‘Swap Activ‘ and the Ram Expanding Process will begin.
- Wait Until the Ram expanding Process finish. It may take about 15 minutes.
- After finishing this process you can see expanded memory on the notification tab.
- Ensure that ‘Autorun‘ is enabled on the app.
Your system should now have more RAM, and thus better performance, thanks to the support of your SD-card. (Note that this process will mean that the SD card is no longer accessible from a computer.)
If you have any Problem, Watch this video for better understanding of How to increase ram on android.
Comment below if yo have any problem regarding this process.Thanks for reading!