Most of us will travel through crowded bus or train in our daily life. When we travel through a crowded place, there will be a chance to get your phone being stolen. We can’t always care about our mobile phone.
But we can protect our phone with a android apps. There are so many anti-theft apps, but most of the app will only track your phone location. In the case, when the pick-pocketer switch of the phone no one can trace your phone.
Stop worrying, today I introduce an innovative android app called Pocket Sense which protects against pickpockets or mobile thieves.
Also read: Use All Famous App with this single App
The app works as follows:
- Open the app and Choose any of the Sense mode (eg: Pocket Sense Mode)
- Set a delay time for the alarm to 5/10/15 seconds.
- Enable Pocket Sense Mode in the app before keeping it in your pocket while travelling in a public transport or passing through a crowded place where you believe the pick-pockets would steal your mobile.
- If you take out the mobile and unlock its lock screen within the delay time, nothing will happen.
- If someone else takes the mobile out of your pocket and he didn’t unlock the mobile within the delay time (which they couldn’t do), the app will start ringing the big alarm! This is one of the best innovative way to catch pick pockets!
This app has three Sense modes.
1- Pocket Sense Mode – This mode Prevent Your Cell Phone From Being pick-pocket.You need to turn on this mode before getting into a crowded place.This Pocket Sense Mode Notifies you through an alarm if someone takes the mobile out of your pockets.
2- Charge Sense Mode – Do you charge your mobile at your workplace or dorm room? Do you want to know when someone accesses your mobile? Enable Charge Sense mode in the app. You will get notified through an alarm while someone disconnects the mobile from charging.
3- Motion Sense Mode – This Mode Notifies you through an alarm if someone accesses the mobile from where you placed it.
The app was released 1 months back and accumulated more than 10,000 downloads. Also, the app gets featured at Android Police’s new notable apps of the week.
I think everyone should use Pocket sense to protect against thieves.
Hope you like this tutorial, Don’t forget to share.We need your maximum support to continue our effort in finding amazing stuff for you.Have a nice day 🙂