Did you looking for increase memory card size ?
Yeah, you’re at the right place! This trick is tested with so many memory cards and 100% working.This tutorial is very simple to learn.
Today I will teach you how to increase memory card size upto 16gb using E-compression technology. You need to follow some important rules to make this work.
Increase memory card size upto 16gb
Download SDATA tool.
Connect your memory card to your computer. We recommend connecting memory card to the computer using a card reader.
- Open SDATA as ‘Run as administrator’. (important)
- Then, choose your device path. (ex. E:\)
- Afterwards, select a greater size. (ex.8gb)
- Then select ‘E-compress’. ( wait few minutes )
warning– Don’t remove the memory card during this process.
After the process ends, redo the step 3 for further increase in size. (ex. 16gb)
Limitations & Warning
- Only works with memory card.
- Highest size will be 16 GB.
- Format your SD card before doing this process of memory expansion.
- After expansion, don’t use windows file copiers to copy anything from windows. Just remove the SD card and put it on your android phone, then copy the files.
- If you format the SD card, it will convert to its normal size.
- Make sure not to remove the SD card while this process is undergoing
Also, Watch my video tutorial for better understanding.
Hope you like this tutorial, Don’t forget to share.We need your maximum support to continue our effort in finding amazing stuff for you.Have a nice day 🙂