If you have corrupted memory card, and you can’t use it. then read this article to fix corrupted usb & memory card using cmd
How to Repair sd card or Pendrive which is corrupted (Using CMD)
- Connect Pendrive or memory card to your PC.
- Then search & find CMD on the start menu
- Run Command prompt(CMD) as ‘Run as administrator’
- Then you can see new ‘command prompt’ window.
Type the commands given below, using command prompt.
- diskpart (press enter) – another window will open!
- list disk (press enter) – it shows available storage disk including internal & external storage.Now confirm your corrupted disk(Pendrive or memory card) name.ie, disk 1.
- select disk 1 (press enter) – ie, type your disk name after the ‘select’ command.
- clean (press enter) – cleaning process will start.
- create partition primary (press enter) – primary partition created.
- active (press enter) – your disk will be marked as active.
- select partition 1 (press enter) – pre-step of formatting
- format fs=fat32 (press enter) – now formatting is started.it will take time.So, relax and wait.
- exit (enter) – after the completion of formatting, press exit.Now you are out of command prompt and successfully fix your Pendrive or memory card.
it’s the simplest way to fix your corrupted memory card or Pendrive.
hope you like this tutorial, Don’t forget to share.We need your maximum support to continue our effort in finding amazing stuff for you.Have a nice day 🙂