Are you struggling with slow Android smartphone and Trying to expand your ram? Did you know ram expander?
Most android phone will be slow/laggy when we use for while.We can prevent this by upgrading ram.Unlike computer we can’t physically expand the ram.
But Don’t worry!
Today I will show you how to expand your android phone ram for better performance.
There is a app called ROEHSOFT Ram Expander (SWAP) app which is actually help to Expand your ram upto 4Gb.Further detailed instructions discussed below!
What is RAM (Random Access Memory)?
RAM is what your device uses when it’s doing something. For example, when you’re editing a photo both the photo and the app you’re using to edit it are in the device’s RAM; when you finish editing the photo is then saved to your device’s storage so it can’t get lost. The more RAM you have the more you can do, so for example you can have more browser tabs open, more apps running or more system features doing their stuff.
The problem with RAM is that it isn’t always emptied properly, and apps don’t always behave. Some apps and system processes run when you don’t need them to, and others don’t clean up after themselves when they quit. After a while those issues can produce noticeable results such as slow performance, lagging and stuttering, and the odd crash.
Like internal storage, RAM is a physical component of your device so you can’t just stick more in. What you can do, though, is use it more efficiently — or use some clever tricks to create RAM from other kinds of storage.
- Rooted phone: Only rooted phone can perform this task. you can simply root your android phone using KingoRoot.
- Above class 4 memory card (class 10 recommended)
- download & Install MemoryInfo & Swapfile
- download & Install ROEHSOFT RAM-EXPANDER app (free)
How to increase your RAM
Now we’re going to explain how to increase your RAM with a rooted device. The trick involves creating a partition on your SD card, which will act as a secondary source of RAM.
Step1:Check the compatibility of your device
Before using ROEHSOFT RAM Expander, you will need to check that your device is compatible. Download MemoryInfo & Swapfile Check. Start the app and give it SuperUser rights.
- Click ‘ ROEHSOFT ramexpander test ‘ at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the SD-card or Ext SD-card. (most probably: swapfile-/mnt/media_rw/extSdCard)
- Then press ‘Tap for result’.
- If ‘Congratulations’ appears, Then your device is compatible with the RAM expander app!
Step 2: Download ROEHSOFT Ram Expander (SWAP) app
If you have a compatible handset, download and install the ROEHSOFT RAM-EXPANDER (SWAP) app.
Here is the Play Store description of it:
- Free SD card memory as a RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)
- Swapfile RAM expansion up to 4.0 GB (file system limit)
- No limit on SWAP partition!
- The usual performance degradation when paged not occur with SD card from class-8
- Widget for PNP swap (swap on / off swap)
- Detailed Memory Information & Analysis
- Swappiness kernel parameter set
- Easy foolproof use (1 click optimization and automatic calculation)
- Supporting Tung all Android devices (root access and Kernelswap support)
Step 3: Begin expanding process.
After checking compatibly and installation of ROEHSOFT Ram Expander app , Now the time to expand your ram and enjoy better performance.
- Start the application, then give root permissions, then select your language (you can choose English, German or French).
- Tap ‘optimal value‘ to automatically adjust the settings for the best performance (highly recommended) or Use the slider to select the amount of ‘Swpfile‘(RAM) you want to allocate to your SWAP partition.(Maximium of 4Gb Swpfile (RAM) can allocate)
- Then tap ‘Swap Activ‘ and choose your sd card location (most probably: swapfile-/mnt/media_rw/extSdCard).
- Then Again select ‘Swap Activ‘ and the Ram Expanding Process will begin.
- Wait Until the Ram expanding Process finish.It may take about 15 minutes.
- After finishing of this process you can see expanded memory on notification tab.
- Ensure that ‘Autorun‘ is enabled on the app.
Your system should now have more RAM, and thus better performance, thanks to the support of your SD-card. (Note that this process will mean that the SD card is no longer accessible from a computer.)
For Better Understanding Watch this video!
Comment below if yo have any problem regarding this process.Thanks for reading!